What can you produce with spincube?
Random oriented fibers
Random oriented nanofiber deposition from single or multiple emitters to flat plate collector
Oriented nanofiber deposition from single or multiple emitters to rotating drum collector
Core-shell fiber deposition from co-axial emitter to flat or rotational collector
Nanoparticle electrospraying from single emitter to flat plate collector
Various safety features make spincube the right choice even for less experienced users
Quick & easy change of collectors and emitters without any tools
Continuous humidity and temperature monitoring of the cabinet
Optimizing reproducibility by comparing previous and current experimental data in spinstudio application
Precursor feed from glass or disposable syringes using from multiple syringe pumps
Eliminate dead volume with innovative HydroDrive
Remote supervision of jet formation with industrial grade imaging system
Remote process control from spinstudio application
|Up to 40 kV
|Electrospinning cabinet internal size
|45 x 45 x 42 cm
|Emitter – collector arrangement
|Manual emitter position adjust (emitter-collector distance)
|5 – 30 cm (for flat collector)
5 – 20 cm (for rotational drum collector)
|Flat plate collector size
|Size: 20 x 20 cm (400 cm2), stainless steel
|Rotational speed: 1000 – 4200 RPM (monitored)
Surface speed: 400 – 1600 cm/sec
Diameter: 72.5 mm
Width: 150 mm
Area: 340 cm2 Alumina
|Monochrome 1.3 MP 10x optical zoom
5 – 50 mm focal length
Up to 30 fps frame rate
|Polymer dispension from syringe
|0.06 uL/min to 90 mL/min (1 mL – 60 mL syringes)
|Polymer dispension from HydroDrive (zero dead volume)
|0.06 uL/min to 4.5 mL/min (1 mL or 3 mL syringes)
|Luer lock compatible
Single needle emitters 18 – 22G
Coaxial emitters (18G / 22G)
Multiple needle emitters (6 luer lock compatible positions)
|Passive valve or active ventillation
* The information contained herein may be changed without prior notice.
Do more with spinstudio software
- spinstudio allows remote control of the fiber formation process.
- Adjust spinneret voltage or precursor feed rate directly from software, while examining the live image of Taylor cone formation.
- Keep track of environmental parameters like cabinet humidity and temperature in the same, intuitive user interface.
Built around experimental data
- Forget paper-pencil methods to track your experiments. spinstudio monitors, tracks, visualizes all process and environmental data.
- Use our software tools to compare historical experiment data with each other, or export data into third party software like Microsoft Excel or MATLAB.
Dead volume elimination and easy to clean pump system